Available Properties In Barron CountyMunicipality Owned Shovel Ready Sites
Shovel ready is defined as:
- Identified property owners and clearly stated sales price
- Zoning in place
- Maps showing
- Lot size
- Public and private utilities and capacities
- Information showing transportation networks
- Any known site restrictions that may hinder development (Geological, environmental, easements, etc.)
- Area statistics and demographic data
These links will take you to complete listings of shovel ready industrial lands located throughout Barron County.
The Barron County Shovel Ready site program shows all municipal owned properties. Privately owned sites are being added each month. Please check back often for new developments and listings.
Commercial Properties Available
- Warehouse Space For Rent - Approximately 4,000 sq. ft. Clean/Heated/Loading Dock/Semi Access. Click here for more information
- 66,000 Sq Ft Retail building (Old Rainbow Home Center Building) - Contact Dave Armstrong for more information.
- Industrial Building, 25,000 sq. ft. on 5 acres near rail & freeway access, Click here for more information.
- Prime Commercial Location! 34.29 acres on the edge of Barron! Click here for more information.
- Prime Industrial Land along rail. Easy spur. Contact Dave Armstrong for more information.
Barron County Economic Development Corporation
335 East Monroe Ave, Rm 2311
Barron County Government Center
Barron, WI 548122
Toll Free: 1-800-529-4148