Available Properties In Barron CountyMunicipality Owned Shovel Ready Sites
This link will take you to a complete listing of shovel ready industrial lands located throughout Barron County. Shovel ready is defined as
- Identified property owners and clearly stated sales price
- Zoning in place
- Maps showing
- Lot size
- Public and private utilities and capacities
- Information showing transportation networks
- Any known site restrictions that may hinder development (Geological, environmental, easements, etc.)
- Area statistics and demographic data
The Barron County Shovel Ready site program shows all municipal owned properties. Privately owned sites are being added each month. Please check back often for new developments and listings.
Commercial Properties Available
- Warehouse Space For Rent - Approximately 4,000 sq. ft. Clean/Heated/Loading Dock/Semi Access. Click here for more information
- Industrial Building, 25,000 sq. ft. on 5 acres near rail & freeway access, Click here for more information.
- Prime Commercial Location! 34.29 acres on the edge of Barron! Click here for more information.
- Prime Industrial Land along rail. Easy spur. Click here for more information.
Barron County Economic Development Corporation
330 East LaSalle Avenue
Government Center, Room 2311
P.O. Box 71
Barron, WI 54812
Toll Free: 1-800-529-4148